Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sick

I have a cold and all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep.

Here is a list of things that bring me comfort when I'm sick.

~Tea, Emily, the Apple Crumble is all I want!

~A good book, currently reading The Magician, the Immortal Nicholas Flammel.

~Carbs, my Mom always made me toast with butter when I was sick.

~Some easy knitting, I'm craving a scarf, something thick and super soft, but it will need to wait for after Christmas.

Going to lie down now.
posted by Ginny at 9:14 PM

3 Comments:

I'm glad you've got a whole box of it!

Hope you're feeling better today! :)

November 26, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

I hope you feel better real soon.

November 26, 2008 at 5:51 PM  

Oh no! what an awful time to be sick (well, not that any time is actually good) - stay in bed and sleep it off before the big day tomorrow!

November 26, 2008 at 11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home