Striped Toe Socks

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Relaxed Saturday

J and I went and saw the new Bond today. It was very Bond like, which I don't really love. There was something elevated in the last one with Daniel Craig that made me like it more. Or perhaps it was the scene with Daniel Craig being questioned, naked, but I digress. The heat isn't working in our car, except for the seat warmers which leaves the rest of my body jealous and confused, the theater was also freezing, so by the time we got home all I wanted was to be warm. I put on jammies and climbed under the down comforter, ahhhhhh! Then I napped for four hours and only way up when J woke me. I guess I needed some sleep. So I'm sure I'll be up half the night now, but it was worth it.
posted by Ginny at 8:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home