Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Knitting Meme

What is your all time favourite yarn to knit with?

Alpaca, hands down, I just love how soft it is.

Your favourite needles?

Addi turbos, I use circs for everything at this point and these are the best.

The worst thing you've ever knit?

My first scarf, it's such nice yarn, but it's just kind of awful.

Your most favourite knit pattern? (maybe you don't like wearing it...but it was the most fun to knit)

French Market Bag, simple and mindless.

Most valuable knitting technique?

Increases, I remember when I first started to knit I thought I would never learn them and would always have to make straight things. In a more advanced way, short row heels.

Best knit book or magazine?

Interweave Knits, I love how wearable everything is.

Your favourite knit-a-long?

Never done one.

Your favourite knitblogs?

I love Yarn Harlot and my friends blogs, I think I need to add some more knitting blogs to my daily read.

Your favourite knitwear designer?

Kate Gilbert, I just love her flair.

The knit item you wear the most? (how about a picture of it!)

My socks have gotten a lot of wear lately, also fingerless gloves.


(From So Much Yarn, So Little Time)



posted by Ginny at 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home