Striped Toe Socks

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm Not Good at Thrifting

Instead of going to Troy, we had lunch and went to some thrift stores. I wish I could say I found all these cool things I can show and tell at knitting, but alas no. I'm just don't have the skills it seems to take to find the good stuff. I think it really is just a lack of patience, and the smell is weird, like old people. I found a few sweaters I thought about reclaiming, but after carrying them around I just put them back, I lost the will to buy.

Well, in the middle of writing this Camron called and we all talked for almost two hours. It was so good to talk to him and I got off the phone and cried. I think I'm just feeling overly emotional, what else is new.

Ugg, pointless blog today.
posted by Ginny at 8:16 PM

1 Comments:

Maybe you and I could go to a thrift store together. Valley Thrift has a HUGE selection of big ol' men's sweaters, although the prices are a bit higher. But I could take you sometime. Ya know, when I have a car that doesn't die every 20 feet. LOL

November 16, 2008 at 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home