Striped Toe Socks

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Knitting This and That

I finished the Shalom a few days ago. It's a little big in the arm holes, which is frustrating, but I think it will look ok. I added snaps and a decorative button at the top instead of below the bodice as I had intended. Buttoning it at the bodice gave it a really pulled in look, and not in a good way.

I started my Mom's hat, using the You Haven't Met our Women pattern. I was reminded again though, that I can't count and chat at Knit Night without screwing something up. Thankfully it was just one row. It should be a quick knit and I want to add some other things to her package, but she really doesn't need anything.

I'm also plugging away at the Jaywalkers. My gauge is a little off. I decided to do a few decreases and hopefully they will still fit fine. I mean, they're sock, how bad can it be? (famous last words)

I need to pick up some yarn for D's fingerless gloves and get those going. I'm afraid they may take longer than I am planning on. I'm still at the "I have plenty of time" stage of thought on them.

Knitting was good tonight, a nice size group, and yay Emily is home!
posted by Ginny at 8:41 PM

2 Comments:

crap crap crap! how did I still not see what you were working on last night? with the smaller group I could have totally yelled over to your side! you've got to wear your Shalom - or at least post a picture on Ravelry!!

November 24, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

What Chris said!

November 24, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home