Striped Toe Socks

Friday, November 21, 2008

Four Foods on Friday

#1. What’s the worst tasting food you’ve ever eaten?
Canned beets, my Dad made me try them when I was a kid. He told me if I didn't like them I could spit them out in his hand, much to his surprise I did just that.

#2. Share a funny or embarrassing story about a meal you’re made.
Not a meal, but I made a cake once with twice as much butter than was supposed to be in it. It must have weighted five pounds. My husband called it "mistake cake".

#3. What food do you burn or have problems cooking most often?
Rice, I blame my stove though.

#4. Name two foods you’ll be eating on this Thanksgiving.
Turkey and stuffing!
posted by Ginny at 9:51 PM

1 Comments:

I used to have problems with rice. I can handle white rice on the stove now but I much prefer to use my rice cooker because it requires no work.
Thanks for playing!

November 23, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home