Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Random Wednesday

I don't have a lot to say about much, but do have a little to say about some things.

1) I'm reading The Story of Edgar Sawtelle, I both love and hate it. It envelopes you and yet you spend each page wondering if something bad will happen next. I love Edgar and and Almondine and the other dogs and I want to keep them safe on the pages.

2) My MIL has asked J and I to have dinner with my BIL and his girlfriend. This would be the woman he was seeing right after his separation and probably during his marriage. I don't think much of him, so I'm not sure why I should bother with her.

3) The Shalom is moving along slowly, but I like it.

4) I'm hitting dead ends while trying to find journal articles for a psych paper, ugg!

5) Sephora order is here!
posted by Ginny at 8:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home