Striped Toe Socks

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ewetopia

Today was the first time in months that Mom and I got to spend time with Kim and Chrissy. Chrissy been cheer leading, which is a life/time sucker. Tipp City was having it's Christmas celebration, which meant everything was packed. We managed to get a a table at Harrison's, it was yummy and the server was so sweet to Christina. After that we squeezed our way through the toy store and then left. I had made a passing mention of wanting to go to Troy while we were up that way. No ulterior motive at all, I swear. Of course, by then we were freezing and had the need for warm drinks, Night Sky Coffee house was in order. Time got away from me though and at ten to five I rushed over to Ewetopia. One of the owners, Tina, was working and she was so sweet, helping me pick out yarn and staying after hours. I did some hauling, more that I intended of course, I got some Happy Feet sock yarn (love the name) and some Lamb's Pride to make the Shalom cardigan. Poor Central Park Hoodie is crying out of loneliness in it's bag. There so many cute shops in Troy that I wanted to go in. Oh pity, I'll have to go back soon.
posted by Ginny at 9:36 PM

1 Comments:

OMG NightSkyCoffee! I went there during one of the two trips I made to Ohio when TGF and I first got together. I <3 that place. I want to go back. Tell me the next time you are heading up there for coffee and yarn!

November 9, 2008 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home