Striped Toe Socks

Monday, November 3, 2008

Feeling Refreshed

Although the weekend didn't turn out as planned, what does? it was still good. J and I had planned to spend Friday and Saturday together, but he had to work. We did catch up on this season of Heroes, one of few network shows we watch. I love this show, always have, and season three has been much stronger and more even than two, and full of surprises. I spent much of Sunday reading and was able to finish the book Time of Your Life, it was a page turner, but also it's melancholy tone clung to me for much of the day. Thankfully, a happy ending and Sunday night knitting saved my mood.

Sundays knitting had been feeling stale for me for longer than I care to admit. I could nevr put my finger on why and suspected all along it was me. Thinking back knitting hasn't gone well for me until recently and I can see why going to a group focused on knitting was a reminder of my own failings. Things are better now and some new members have enhanced and refreshed us as a whole.

I woke up early, again, but felt fine until midday, when sleepiness began to tug on me. After class I did some homework, cast on the next sock and allowed myself a nap. I haven't felt this well rested in a long time. Which is good because now I have work, the grocery store and hanging out with Christina to fill the rest of my day.

In case you missed it, I finished the sock!

posted by Ginny at 4:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home