Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day '08

It's election day and although I have a lot to say it won't be said here. I try to keep politics out of my friendships. I just don't like conflict, so for me it's easier to just not go there at all. I love the whole political process though and I'm proud to live in a country that changes leadership in an organized and violent free way. When the Constitution was written that was an unknown idea.

I also couldn't be happier that all the campaign ads will stop after today.



posted by Ginny at 12:50 PM

1 Comments:

I am thrilled for it to be over too! I was on the verge of letting the kids answer every time we got a political call. Ugh.

I love voting! And I got my free donut from Krispy Kreme! Woo hoo!

November 4, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home