Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done this in a few weeks. Thursday's have been stressful and I haven't exactly felt thankful. I realize that is counter to the whole point of this.

~All the ways my life has expanded in the last year.

~Sunny and cool weather. I turned the furnace on for the first time this morning, just to take the chill off.

~My period. Yep, even though I don't want it to be here, it means everything is working the way it is supposed to. My heart goes out to all the women who are TTC and don't have regular periods. I can't imagine how endless those waits must be. Plus, guilt free cider/rum drinking.

~J, he is patient and kind and forces me to laugh at myself on a regular basis.

~Molly.

~My family and friends, always.
posted by Ginny at 10:24 AM

1 Comments:

Your friends are thankful for you too :)

October 23, 2008 at 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home