Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

10 Positive Things

I have pictures to post from vacation, but other than that I'm feeling more introspective and less bloggy. (yes, that is a word, because I said it is)

So here is an expansion of Thankful Thursday.

1 Summer is coming to an end, leading to the best time of the year and prime knitting. With a ton of new knitting friends I'm looking forward to all the cozy evenings spent together. Plus, Fall/Winter are the best times for comfort food cooking.

2 Last night there was an incident involving something ucky (Molly related) that could have led to J and me being crabby, but instead we laughed about it, a big step and good parenting practice.

3 I just finished a really good book (Baby Proof) and a harder to stick with one that made me glad I pushed through and finished it (Love in the Time of Cholera)

4 I lost my pretty little row marker at Boston Stoker on Sunday. I called and they had found it for me! When I went in to get it the girl knew who I was, which gave me a whole Cheers vibe.

5 I can afford things like a gym membership and a drink on Sundays. I hope that doesn't sound braggy, I just know there are people who can't do those things and I've been one of those people before.

6 Molly and J, so they both annoy me, a lot, sometimes, but I love them.

7 I have two knitting books waiting for me at the library.

8 I spent last week in Va, which was beautiful.

9 I don't live in a place named Fraisers Bottom. Everyone there had beards down to their bellies, even the women.

10 Watching Shaun Johnson win the gold last night. I cried like she was my own, yes I'm a dork. Her parents joy was overwhelming.
posted by Ginny at 9:38 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home