Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've been feeling down this week, sad, not sleeping well, just out of sorts. I was mean to J last night for no reason. So I feel the need to be grateful and stop focusing on the negative and wallowing.

In no particular order.

1~Knitting, not only does it give my hands something to do, it gives me an outlet to create and it has led me to so many wonderful people.

2~Said wonderful people.

3~J, no matter how crazy I get I know he is in this for the long haul and he loves me.

4~Chocolate.

5~My family, especially my brother.

6~Molly, it's hard to be sad when a little warm furry dog is licking you.


7~Books, funny TV shows, music. All things that remove your head from your own ass so you get a new perspective or at least a distraction.
posted by Ginny at 12:50 PM

1 Comments:

Yaay - I'm glad you're doing Thankful Thursday, too. I'm having trouble coming up with new ones this week, though!

July 31, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home