Striped Toe Socks

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Rainy Day Fun

Molly woke me up at 5:30 this morning for a potty break. I was awake for about three hours before going back to sleep. When I woke up J was baking cinnamon rolls, yummy!!! After breakfast we got ready and headed out to The Yarn Basket. I'm sad I missed this lovely yarn store in it's prime. I met a sweet lady named Yvonne who begged me to add her as a Ravelry friend, she is a self described "friend collector". I invited her to join us on Sunday Nights. I bought yarn! Too much yarn with no plan, but luscious yarn. I also got Stitch n Bitch Nation, a book I've seen many cute patterns from. If the sun ever comes back out I can take pictures of my haul. After that we went down to the old Roberts building in Miamisburg. (Yes, I've gotten to the age where I begin describing things by what used to be there) They have all kinds of booths set up with everything from used books and Tastefully Simple mixes to old wheelchairs. The vendors themselves seem to leave early, before noon maybe, but it was fun to look at all the stuff. It has an antique/flea market vibe. We came home and had lunch and a long nap and now Finding Nemo is on. This is the sweetest kid movie. When we were in Mexico I bought a hand spray painted picture of Nemo that I have been saving for a nursery ever since. I hope our kids like it as much as we do.

Remember swim through it, not over it.

Last night J cut his hair!!!! Pictures pending.
posted by Ginny at 9:11 PM

1 Comments:

I'm stalking you on your blog...*stalk stalk stalk*

:)

June 11, 2008 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home