Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Advancing on the CPH and more ramblings

I finished the back of the CPH. I'll take pics of it in the daylight tomorrow and figure out how to post them. I've been enjoying Ravelery, (and spending way too much time there) it's fun to make knitting friends after a year of lonely knits and purls and struggling to figure things out on my own. I'm afraid it's too small though, I may rip back the front and make that next size up for that, or add width at the button band. The back looks good, maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I'm watching South Park while I right this. It's been hit or miss this season. Ghost Hunters tonight was filmed at our very own Wright Pat AFB. It was cool and creepy. Half way through we heard this shifting dishes noise from the kitchen, just added to the mood. Ah, a singing penis on South Park, of course that makes sense. Lewis Black is trying Paris Hilton vs Dick Cheney, I can't pick which one is worse. This show cracks me up.

Ok, pics coming tomorrow.
posted by Ginny at 10:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home