Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Beginnings

It's finally starting to feel like Spring outside and I feel brighter inside also. For me that means adding some new activities, more time outside with Molly, and I joined a gym. The workouts are going pretty well so far. I've been going three times a week, this will be a little harder next week when my gym buddy is out of town. Said buddy is my Mom and we are good partners, we engage in a lot of silliness and that makes it more fun.

I've been thinking about habits lately, the good and bad kind. You can make yourself get into the habit of something, such as working out. There are lots of bad habits in the world, we all know what those are. Another good habit I'm working on is keeping the house neat and not letting all the "stuff" get in the way. Once you are used to not doing something or even being with someone, it's hard to get used to it again. I think that can be true with people, it's often easy for me to hide in my comfy zone and not put myself out in the world. I want to work on this. I'm planning to find a knitting group that works for me. A place where I can feel comfortable, that isn't hard to get to or at a time that is hard to work around.

Another habit I want to work on is this blog. I pretend that I do it for me, but that's only partly true. I want others to read and comment on it. To do that I need to keep it updated and appealing.

So there it is, what new habits are you working on?
posted by Ginny at 1:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home