Striped Toe Socks

Monday, April 14, 2008

Fear and Faith

....faith is not about believing in a specific outcome but rather faith is about trusting that everything will be alright regardless of the outcome....

I''ve never been good at not worrying, I try, but I'm just not. I'm worrying tonight and I can't sleep. So I'm watching Comedy Central, which is less than funny and trying to think about other things.

So other things. I went to a new Knit NIght tonight and it was awesome. I think the group has a lot of potential and I think I made a new friend, and hopefully more soon. I do wonder if I'm a very easliy distracted knitter though as I struggled through ribbing and still managed to screw it up. I had am awkward moment when I went to pull it all out and do it over only to be met with gasps of horror, oops. I'm just not a good fixer yet, I'm a better doer-overer. (yes, its a made up word) Overall it was good though and I'd like to go back next week.

Sorry, still no pics.

P.S. If you missed Christopher Walken on SNL last week go to NBCs website and watch some of the skits, Googly Eyes Gardner and Meet the Family are hilarious.
posted by Ginny at 1:33 AM

1 Comments:

That should have been a Thank Goodness moment rather than an awkward moment ;-) although I'm sometimes pretty reckless about ripping things out, too.

I had to back up several rows twice and I have no idea what I was doing wrong. I just can't knit and talk/listen. Maybe going to more groups will help!

And hooray for making new friends!

April 14, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home