Striped Toe Socks

Friday, March 11, 2011

My Night, Day Four

Grace has a cold and when she breathes she sounds like a pug. It's adorable, but she can't sleep. No nap all day and here we are at 10, still wide awake. For the record Daddy is sawing logs. I thought it would be a good time to catch up on the photo challenge.

My night was a little stressful, Grace was fussy. My parents came over just as dinner was ready, so we got to eat in peace! They brought Grace her new giant piece of plastic baby junk super fun new toy! It's a jump and spin that looks like a flying saucer and takes up the approximate space of an elephant. I should have gone with my instinct to wait until she was in a better mood to let her try it. She was completely overstimulated by it and started crying. Thankfully, Dad grabbed her and started playing with her and she had a blast.

                               I'm not sleepy.


While we were eating we had the news on, watching the massive destruction in Japan.  I can't begin to comprehend it, I can only imagine what it would be like to be in that kind of terror and uncertainty. Not knowing where your family and friends are and if they're safe. Trying to take care of your kids, pets and elderly with all resources gone.


I've been on a little pity party this week. I'm lonely, I'm overwhelmed, my house is a mess, I'm going to have to get out the summer clothes so we have clean things to wear. Seriously? I can just shut up now about my "problems".
posted by Ginny at 10:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home