Striped Toe Socks

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful Friday

Clearly I have a lot to be thankful for this year. My daughter is happy, healthy and fills our lives with so much love. My husband has a job, a job he even likes most days. My family is amazing and I wouldn't have gotten through the last few years without them. Beyond all those things though here are a few less serious things to be thankful for this year.

-Philsbury Sweet Moments, little chocolate brownie bites, I have two most nights after Grace goes to bed

-Hilarious comedy. After a few years of so so comedy we have The Middle, Modern Family, Raising Hope, and a few other gems to watch all week.

-Podcasts, listening to them at work clears my head of Baby, and that's a good thing.

-The Mama diet, I don't have time to eat and breastfeeding takes a lot of calories, I'm enjoying it while I can.

-Mac, after being PC people for years J got iCurious, so now I'm reaping the benefits.

-Bed!I never knew bed could feel as good as it does now at the end of the day.

Thankful indeed.
posted by Ginny at 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home