Striped Toe Socks

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 3 TV!

When you have a little one and not a ton of money, TV is a great source of relaxation and entertainment. There are several comedies we watch together, The Middle, Outsourced, Community, and Perfect Couples. I watch Glee, Modern Family and a few other regulars by myself, usually overnight. I also love the History channel, TLC and House Hunters on HGTV. I narrowed my faves down to three.

Everybody Loves Raymond


No my in laws aren't like Frank and Marie, well not too much anyway. I think anyone who is in a long term relationship can relate to the hilarity and nod with understanding.

The Daily Show



Jon Stewart is hilarious and I agree with him in equal amounts as I disagree with him, but he always makes me laugh.

Teen Mom/Teen Mom 2



Yep, total shame here. I'm fascinated with the lives of these girls and their struggles to parent while trying to grow up themselves. Watching makes me thankful I wasn't a teen mom and if my daughter was ever in that situation I would do everything I could to help her.
posted by Ginny at 3:59 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home