Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Random Weekend Recap

Haven't felt like I have much to say lately, so I'm going with a random list.

~Right before J left on Thursday we had ATT Uverse installed. It's like watching TV in the future. I love having DVR and it has lots of cool free On Demand features. Plus, since he was gone I didn't have to share the new toy.

~I got in touch with an online friend I haven't talked to in a long time. I really thought our friendship was over, for what reason I wasn't sure. It has some life left, so fingers crossed.

~Started and finished my first cowl, and finished and blocked the cabled bag for my Mom. I hit JoAnns for handles, I don't love them, so if I make another bag I'll be checking out some other sources.

~Did some in store (Target) and online (Bathed & Infused) shopping.

~Family get together with a backyard fire, one of the best things about the weather being cooler.

~Coffee and knitting.

~Gelato.
posted by Ginny at 9:55 AM

3 Comments:

Would love to see photos of your bag. I do a lot of bags myself, but mostly socks lately.

October 14, 2008 at 12:19 PM  

Hi from another Ohioan! I can't wait to get back out to the country so we can have bonfires again! Get ready for the cold spell coming up!

Stitchywitchy from Rav

October 15, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

DVRs are rather like magic.
Reconnecting with friends is a wonderful and scary thing. I know this all too well.
Sounds like your knitting is just cranking! Go you! Miss you on Sundays.
Yum, gelato.

October 18, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home