Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday

~My family and friends, like Emily they are always on the list.

~After a week of cast ons and rip outs I started two projects I actually like.

~AC

~J and I saw the wife of an old friend last night. The husband is away at Basic Training, and her computer wasn't working so J needed to take a look at it. The funny thing was, she isn't our friend, she hasn't ever been a very nice person. None of this guys other friends would even return her phone calls for help. That made me sad for her, she's thin, has fake boobs, therefor a Barbie like body, but she is sad and lonely now because her looks haven't gotten her anywhere. J reminded me of how much I have when I was complaining about how great her figure is. I have a wonderful husband, friends, and an expanding education. If I needed help I have a lot of people who would be there for me.
posted by Ginny at 1:09 PM

1 Comments:

I'd help ya. Then I'd steal some of that awesome bamboo yarn :) Heh heh.

September 5, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home