Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Here we go.

Friends, knitting and coffee or tea, or smoothies for that matter.

J, we have been together for eleven years, I can hardly believe it.

Audio books, allows me to knit or clean house and still enjoy a good "listen".

Fall is just around the corner. I'll be thankful for this every week for a while.

Classes start again next week, I'm thankful I have this opportunity, even when it causes me stress.

My family, crazy thought they make me, and are themselves.
posted by Ginny at 4:25 PM

2 Comments:

Are you starting school again?? YAY! That's awesome :) You go brainy girl.

August 28, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Thank you for reminded me about Thankful Thursday. I missed it last week - oops.

That first one is going on my list as well. :-)

August 28, 2008 at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home