Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back To School

I started classes again after almost six months of not really thinking about school beyond anything more than a distant memory or distant future concept. I think I did this during summer break as a child as well. The time to go back was just an idea that I pushed aside in favor of playtime. Alas, playtime is over. I am taking Abnormal Psychology, Intermediate Algebra and Interpersonal Com. I love hearing about all the crazy people in the psych class. On the first day we heard about a Crazy Cat Lady, a guy who laughed at the funny voices in his head, and Ohio native Billy Milligan. The math class is ok, but it is such a struggle for me that even under the best circumstances, it's, well, awful. Adjusting to a new, much busier schedule is good, although I feel like I have been super busy and yet have gotten nothing done. there you have it, I guess.

I desperately need to work on the Central Park Hoodie, now that the weather is getting cooler I wish it was done. Since I had to pull out the finished back I am starting over with one front done and the other close to being done. I guess that's something. The "Cherry" Dumpling is waiting to be embroidered. The lacey ascot is about five inches along and it's lovely. I started working on a cabled bag this week, why you ask yourselves? Cast on/Can't finish anything itis.

Today I met Emily, Lisa and Lisa's son Alex. My brother Alex decided to join us as well. It was a nice mid week pick me up. We hit Target after lunch and Lisa put a gun to my head and forced me to add a jacket to my collection. I'm unsure if I'll keep it, so we shall see.

Boring post over.
posted by Ginny at 4:25 PM

2 Comments:

That Billy Milligan case sounds interesting. I'd never heard of him.

Lunch was fun today :) The jacket is awesome!

September 10, 2008 at 9:41 PM  

Where are you taking classes? Sinclair? I almost took Ab/Psych this semester, just for fun. Taking child/adolescent psych instead.

September 11, 2008 at 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home