Striped Toe Socks

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged by Chris!

Ok, Chris, since you asked.

1) What were you doing 10 years ago?
I had just graduated from high school and in the fall I started massage therapy school, a profession I grew to hate. I was dating the guy I would eventually marry. I didn't knit then and really I don't know how I spent my free time. I'm sure it involved reading and watching movies. I was baby sitting for a few families to keep myself in spending money. It was a magical summer of almost adulthood, but within the protective forcefield that is my mother.

2) What are five things on your to do list?
I'm not a list maker at all. Even when I make grocery lists I rarely remember to look at them at the store. I do keep mental lists though so here goes.
1 Straighten up the house, I've been doing a pretty decent job picking up every day, but the weekend has gotten away from me
2 Laundry, I'm almost out of Tide though and I like to do it all at once
3 Gather the books I want to bring to Knit Night tonight
4 Call my friend Joy, she's going through a lot right now
5 Find some healthier recipes that my picky eater husband will like

3) Where have I lived?
Ug, I hate this question, I've only ever lived in Dayton OH, so boring I know

4) What would I do if I was a billionaire?
Buy a house with plenty of room for kids and dogs. Invest, so my money keep growing for the future. Travel and bring my friends and family with me. Hire a dog whisperer to train Molly.
Knit with any yarn I wanted. I would have a house keeper and she would do all the grocery shopping. Oh, and a car and driver. I would buy books if the library didn't have what I wanted. I would also buy a yarn store and hang out with my knitting friends all the time. :)

5) Who would you like to know more about?
All my Knit Night girls. I can't wait to see Lisa do this with pictures.

Thanks for tagging me Chris, this was fun!


posted by Ginny at 11:25 AM

1 Comments:

Yeah! You know, I nearly wrote that I'd start a yarn shop if I was a billionaire too! I can't think of a better place to hang out all day!

June 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home