Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Better Day

The last few days have gone better. I managed to be in the right place and I enjoyed class. My math professor this quarter is very enthusiastic about his class. He has a big voice and writes big on the board, which is fine with me. He reminds me of a combination of Josh Kapsch (not sure if I spelled that right)and a guy I had a class with once, Jason. My Psych teacher is pretty good also, maybe a little scattered. I feel challenged but not beyond my abilities, but it is only the first week.

We got some bad news last night. First, I apologize to anyone who should have heard about this before reading it here. Our friend Camron, who is in the Air Force and has been stationed in Alaska for abut fifteen months, has been deployed to Iraq. He will be defending an air base there. I am worried to say the least. I know this is a chance for anyone in the military, but I guess I just wasn't expecting it. In Alaska I only had to worry about bears and overly friendly moose.

So, Hillary won NH, what the hell happened between there and Iowa? Was it the crying?

(Watching Charmed, Cole is so yummyfull)

Last night I got to go over to Kim and Chrissys new place. It was just the beginning of the fun of being so close.

I'm "interviewing" a new OBGYN tomorrow. There are a lot of things to think about through being pregnant and delivery. So, if I like this woman I'll be seeing her a lot in the coming year and beyond.

J (which is what my super private hubby shall be known as here) is taking a comedy improv class starting tonight. I would love to watch him and his buddy (who is taking it with him). I'm guessing there will be a lot of guy giggling. Kim, you know what I'm talking about.

One of my passions is playing with cosmetics and trying out what's new. One of my newest loves is Cover Girls Lash Blast mascara. It's a little pricier than some other drugstore mascara, I think it was in the $8 range, but it works wonders for my lashes and it doesn't flake or smudge, a major plus for me. I hate rubbing my eyes and making them all raccoony. (did you know raccoon is spelled with two c's? I didn't)

That's all for now, Mom are you still reading?

This bag is taunting me.


posted by Ginny at 5:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home