Striped Toe Socks

Monday, January 21, 2008

My Weekend

I saw Juno yesterday and it is truly fantastic. One of the best films I have seen in a long time. It is just a story about people and how they react to what happens in there lives. Oh, and these are people who have really sharp witty writers working for them. When I first saw the TV spots for this I completely objected to the concept, but it happens and the film does not glorify it.

I have seen Kim and Chrissy so much this weekend and I'll see them again today. I love love love them being here. Molly is getting so used to going over there that she turns that way when we walk past. Chrissy room is almost finished and she is so excited and I'm excited for her. I want only sunshine to glow on her every day. She has gone through so much change and had to adjust to a whole new life.

I had a long time with my Mom about all my baby worries and she reminded me it is completely out of my control. That God is making my babies and they will be exactly who He wants them to be.

I ordered this yarn for a special project for someone. It looks so beautiful and I hope it turns out the way I want it to. All I want to do is knit lately.

Go see Juno!
posted by Ginny at 10:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home