Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My First Time

No, not that first time, my first blog. So, who am I? I'm a woman, wife, sister, daughter, friend, student, knitter, someday (soon?) a mother.
I don't know if anyone will read this, but hell maybe you will.

So, thats me in a nutshell. (mind prompts image of Austin Powers in a bloody big nutshell)

I'm watching Fox News, I love Shepherd Smith and he is on now, so I'm watching. It's primary time in NH, four weeks until Super Tuesday. Not that I will get to vote then, nope Ohio gets to wait until March 4, and who cares by then, it will already be decided who our next candidates will be. I love politics, I love ideas, old and new. My not so secret obsession is the Revolution, so many strong brave people fighting for such lofty ideals. Mccain, how did he manage to pop back up? He is a brave man, a POW for five years.He says he put it all behind him, but how can you? I wouldn't, I would have come back all kinds of f*****d up.

Classes started again today, they would have started yesterday, but I kind of missed my first class, crap, I hate not being on the top of my game. I haven't felt on top of my game for a awhile, but I had hope for a new quarter. Today I feel like throwing it all out the window and being a stay at home mom. I've come too far though to stop now. I'm in for the long haul. I'm lucky to have a husband and a very close family who supports me.


I'm a project less knitter at the moment and it makes my hands feel itchy. My next project is for the Snuggles project, which supplies soft beds for animals in shelter, but the needles I bought for it did not work with the curly yarn so I ordered new ones. My first yarn and needle order from an online company, I prefer local yarn stores, but I wasn't sure when I would get to one.


Well, off to put the clothes in the dry. How did I do? It seems uneven and rambling, but maybe thats how my brain works.
posted by Ginny at 9:46 AM

3 Comments:

I love it Gin! It's breezy and original. It's totally you!

January 8, 2008 at 9:05 PM  

It's great G! Thanks for sharing!
I have a secret crush on Shep. ;-)

January 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

That's my girl..always able to express her thoughts so well. It's a gift and I'm glad to see you using it.

January 9, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home