Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Sign

I feel like there is a sign over my head (my life) that reads "baby". Every detail feels like it is weighed by the idea of becoming a mother, of being pregnant. I got my eyebrows waxed over the weekend and asked the girl about skin care during pregnancy (one the things I use now can't be used while I'm preggers). Then I went to the dentist yesterday and got my full set of X rays and was warned that my gums may swell and I need to be extra careful about brushing and flossing due to the increase plaque during pregnancy.
Oh , and by the way, do not take a Life Span and Development while considering having a child, it will only teach you how much can go terribly wrong. Well, needless to say I came home worried and cranky about the whole idea. J says, yeah and? You do your best and it's still a crap shoot.
So, I'll take my vitamins and try to do all the right things and not worry. (Oh and worrying is bad for the baby also)


posted by Ginny at 3:09 PM

1 Comments:

Quit all this worry about making a boby..women have been doing it for years and it almost always turns out just fine! Keep yourself healty, don't take any drugs you can't live without, and sit back and enjoy live as God knits you a baby (find that in scripture:)

January 21, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home