Striped Toe Socks

Saturday, November 21, 2009

At Last

Do you hear the glorious sound of relief? The music? The baby angels weeping with joy? After these many months of struggle, fighting a battle I thought would never end, suddenly it has. One day makes all the difference.

Pregnant asks the faithful reader? Perhaps her unemployed husband has found work, so she get get the long desired mani/pedi?

Foolish reader, it's better! The Socks That Will Never End are finished! The socks that took almost an entire year, due to shameful neglect, but still, are done! I can knit socks for myself again, without guilt!

The warmth filling my heart cannot be expressed in mere words.

posted by Ginny at 9:56 AM

2 Comments:

They turned out so good I'd say they're worth the 11 months they took!

November 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

How many times has he worn them so far? :)

November 24, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home