Striped Toe Socks

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wandering Aimlessly

I miss knitting my sweater. I miss feeling it's warm weight spread across my lap. I miss the endless hours of mindless flow, the rhythm of it. I know I need to move on, to pick up the needles and knit something. Or you know to get some strong thread and sew those buttons on and wear it. Or at the very least take some pictures of it. Then there is that nasty pair of socks haunting me. There is also Christmas knitting, for which I don't have the yarn or sadly the money to buy the yarn. Anyone need a computer fixed? My hubby is available. So I wander around sadly with empty hands.
posted by Ginny at 9:40 PM

2 Comments:

Now I know for a fact you have a stash! Make a cute little winter hat or something. Or a scarf - easy and fast!

October 21, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

get a thrift store sweater to unravel and make someone else a fls for xmas!

October 22, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home