Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

The last week or so has been hard. A number of things added to this, not being pregnant again, family drama, oh and my husband still has no job in sight. None the less I am trying to shake of these feelings of nagging sadness. So here goes

~I love my FLS, I started the first sleeve today. Thank you all for the button input, except you English Emily, you added to my button troubles. :)

~Looking forward to hanging with family and friends this weekend. I don't know where I would be without you all!

~J is gone for the weekend, I miss him! BUT I get to watch whatever I want and eat junk for dinner and not feel bad about not providing a healthy meal.

~FALL, cider, pumpkin everything, crunching through leaves, gorgeous color, sitting by the fire

~The best one of all, we celebrated eight years of marriage this week, we rock!

I know things will get better, I can't wait.
posted by Ginny at 9:46 PM

1 Comments:

Ginny I missed your anniversary! I'm sorry. Happy 8 years!!!

I'm looking forward to the hayride tomorrow. And guess what? The kids all might be with Aaron's dad in Lima!! I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't fall through because OMG. A whole night ALONE!

October 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home