Striped Toe Socks

Friday, December 19, 2008

Thing I Wish I Already Had Dones

Some might call this a "to do" list, but I don't like those.

~Present for my FIL, plan, buy coffee at Boston Stoker today when out with Mom. (also tell Mom how good Madame Peanutbutterflies are and suggest she, we, have one)

~Purchase final touch to MILs gift, she reads this sometimes, so not talking about this one.

~Clean house, company clean.

~Decide what I'm making for Christmas Eve, make grocery list and go to store. Hey, Lisa, want to go to the store?

~Figure out what to get my niece.

~Purchase bottle of gin for Dad. J will most likely do this one.

~Wrap gifts, oh and find/purchase gift wrap or bags.

~Find (and put up) cheap curtains for kitchen.

~Kill husband if light fixture in kitchen is not installed by Wednesday.

~Talk self out of buying this camera. Damn it, the price went up!

~And this yarn.

Ugg.
posted by Ginny at 9:51 AM

3 Comments:

Dude I will so go to the store with you!!!

December 19, 2008 at 10:54 AM  

We could still have matching cameras - my little Casio (http://tinyurl.com/3l4voc) is on sale for $149.88.....

And I swear I'll send you that recipe today. I'll email you the ingredients for your impending shopping trip. :)

December 19, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

Ah, as much as I love a To Do list, I totally love it being a "things I wish I already had dones" list - that's the best!

December 19, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home