Striped Toe Socks

Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Made It!

It wasn't always good, thank you for reading anyway. It was kind of fun though. I like the journal aspect of blogging everyday, a simple recording of what I did or what I was thinking on a random November day is kind of nice. I would love to say I came up with something thoughtful or even funny each time, i wish I could have, but it was OK. I also wish my Ctrl button wasn't loose and didn't move under my Shift button preventing me from capitalizing letters, grrrr! Alas, onward we go into December, the most busy, stressful and often most fun/family/friend filled month of the year.
posted by Ginny at 9:28 AM

1 Comments:

Yeah for finishing. I still have to post today to tie things up.

November 30, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home