Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

This week has seemed unbelievably slow. I wake up every morning thinking it must be Friday today.

So on to what I am thankful for.

~Family, with D home it seems to have increased by far more than one person. My FIL will be home this weekend for a visit and I think this feeling will be even more pronounced.

~This is my favorite time of year. The leaves are starting to change, the weather is cool and it is the beginning of baking season. I wish October was twice as long as March.

~Marriage, our anniversary is Monday and we are going to a friends (cake less) wedding this weekend. I sometimes think the idea of marriage will someday be outdated, too old fashioned. I know it isn't trendy, but I like marriage and I recommend it. Yes, it's hard, yes it is a serious commitment. There is something breathtakingly beautiful and frightening about joining hands with someone for life, throwing your lot in with theirs and taking the gamble.

~Molly and her soft ears.
posted by Ginny at 9:34 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home