Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surprising Myself

If someone had told me six months ago my husband would be unemployed and we would be starting infertility testing I probably would have burst into tears, but here I am, and I'm ok. Not every moment of every day, but mostly I'm ok. Maybe it's being on the A/D or maybe it's some strength of maturity and character. (ha!) Whatever, I'll take it.

The testing begins Friday and we have an appointment at KMC's Fertility Clinic in June. It's funny to have gone along all this time just trying to relax and let nature take it's course and be here now. I still don't think there is anything major wrong, but who knows? I'm feeling really lucky to have so many amazing friends in my life to support me. Not to mention my family.

There is one other thing going on in my head right now, but I'm too afraid to even write about it. I want it too much. It's where all my emotional eggs are. Not a smart move.
posted by Ginny at 9:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home