Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Chicago Or Bust

This is the last week of class and I've been spending way too much time planning our upcoming trip to Chicago. The list of who's coming has expanded to include D and Alex. I'm SO excited that Alex is coming, I love that guy. I never would have thought when we were growing up how close we would be as adults. It makes me want to have two kids just so they don't miss that.

This trip will be a little different than the mad shopping of the past. We'll have Chrissy with us, and I want her to experience the city and do things that she thinks are fun, not just have her tag along with us. We are going to Shedd Aquarium, which seems very popular. Our favorite part of the Boston trip was the ghost tour we took and it wasn't hard to decide we would like to do this in Chicago as well. Hopefully Ursula's won't let us down. Several people have suggested visiting the top of the Hancock by way of eating at the Signature Room. I'm a little suprised we've missed this on past visits. In the spirit of experiencing the city I'm hoping to go to the Maxwell Street Market, but I'm afraid my expectations for this are going to be a little high.

The yarn store choices are plentiful, Loopy Yarns and Knitwerks look like the closest and best options.

Chicago is an amazing city full of the kindness of the Midwest and I know no matter we end up doing it will be a blast!
posted by Ginny at 9:21 AM

1 Comments:

I'm so jealous! I hope you have a great time! (but I'll totally miss you and may not forgive you immediately for leaving!!!)

March 18, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home