Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Rants and Raves

I used to do a regular post like this on a forum and I thought it might be fun to try here.

Raves

~Even though it's really cold out, there is sunshine.

~I'm looking forward to Lisa's birthday dinner on Saturday. I get to dress up and put effort into make up, yay!

~I finished the Just Enough Ruffles scarf and I love it.

~My friend Joy requested some hand knits for her kids. I may be making a baby sized ruffled scarf for baby Emily.

~J has gotten a few more hours this week than what has been normal lately.

~Reading a book about fertility awareness, something I have avoided in the past. I'm hoping it will will let me feel more knowledge about my body, not just obsessive about it.

Rants

~I have nothing on the needles right now and it makes me feel twitchy.

~I'm also not reading anything. After finishing the Twilight books nothing has caught my attention. Suggestions?

~I'm on the board at my condo and we had annual elections last night. I think the people made some really bad calls and I'm very concerned about it.

~I need to go to the gym more than once a month, ugg.

~I want to buy some stuff, but I know that now is not the time to spend extra money. The girls are planning a trip to Chicago in the spring and I need to save for it.
posted by Ginny at 9:34 AM

1 Comments:

Which fertility book are you reading? I adore "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", I think it should be mandatory reading for all girls by age 14.

Get thee needles clicking!

February 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home