Striped Toe Socks

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mid Week Rants/Raves

RAVES

~J fixed my computer and it is SO much faster! I can load pictures and watch vids again.

~Kicking ass in pilates.

~The spring like weather.

~Reading again.

~Had the best Valentines I can remember in several years.

RANTS

~Hurtful, thoughtless people.

~J has been super stressed the last few weeks at work, and super grumpy and then this week it's been slow hours (and money) wise, but still stressful.

~Really annoyed that BS changed the hours.

~I think the stuff in my house doubles while I'm cleaning in some other area.

~Trying to save for Chicago trip.


posted by Ginny at 10:49 PM

1 Comments:

Stinkin' BS. If their chairs weren't so comfy and their peanut butter smoothies so yummy I'd give them a piece of my mind!!

*hugs* for the crappy stuff, CHEERS for the good :)

February 19, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home