Striped Toe Socks

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happiness Quickie

I sometimes feel like the word "thankful" carries too much pressure. Instead here is a list of happy things for the week. Yes, I realize this is all I post these days.

~Sick days

~Watching Quantum Leap on said sick day

~Constant Comment tea

~New South Park this week

~Nasal spray, I had no idea how deeply my love for nasal spray went until today, it's sad

I'm starting the February Lady sweater today, so I may have actual knitting next time. (and maybe pictures of Emily trying on wedding dresses)
posted by Ginny at 10:14 PM

2 Comments:

Hooray for the February Lady sweater! I started mine last night, too - well, for the second time anyway. I didn't make the button hole large enough. I did a four stitch hole this time and I'm not totally convinced but I'm going to roll with it. :)

March 13, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Oh, and hooray for trying on dresses, too! :)

March 13, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home